Hannibal → 2x02: Sakizuki
Hannibal: Sakizuki + the space between
Designer: Maximo Riera
here you go tumblr
This is the dumbest fucking thing…
1. You reference studies that show both men and women CAN BE sexually aroused due to nipple stimulation but go on to ignore the fact that men are included to advance your theory that women’s nipples are sexual objects intended for men’s entertainment.
2. Just because something can be sexually arousing when stimulated does not equate it with your genitals. Most people, of all genders, become sexually aroused when their ears are stimulated; are you going to argue that those should be covered as well? Although, I suppose you would just be interested in covering women’s ears…
3. It is hilarious that you use the fact that men find breasts attractive (in this elementary school hetero–normative understanding of evolution) to be a legitimate reason why we should consider breast to be sexual organs. These cavemen in your watered-down Darwin example were also drawn to females with more fatty tissue in all areas of their bodies as well as long hair. By your reasoning, all women should wear a burqa regardless of religious context.
4. Not all cultures and regions prohibit women from uncovering their breasts so your whole argument comes off as ignorant, imperialistic, racist bull shit. Oh, and really God damned sexist.
5. Your whole argument is flawed from the get go because it hinges on the doxa of a hetero–normative gender binary which is scientifically false. This goes beyond identity and sexuality; people are not only born with XX or XY chromosomes, and formation of external gender is incredibly nuanced and varied. Men with XY chromosomes can and do develop breasts that look and act just as a female with XX chromosomes do.
You have no idea what you’re talking about, so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
i can almost hear the mic drop from here
Photos by Kilian Schönberger
God bless Tolkien.
Two households, both alike in dignity,
in Middle Earth, where we lay our scene
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal realms of these two foes
A pair of star-cross’d brothers make their life
Whose misadventure Sauron overthrows,
And with his death, end their people’s strife.
Their fearful passage, that shall death mark’d prove
And the continuance of their parents’ rage
Which but The One Ring’s end, naught could remove,
Is now, like, twelve hours’ traffic of our stage;
The which of you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.
did you just rewrite shakespeare for lord of the rings and make it work better than the original
ENGLISH LITERATURE NERDGASM OF EPIC PROPORTION!
DID YOU JUST REWRITE THE PROLOGUE OF ROMEO AND JULIET USING LORD OF THE RINGS AND KEEP IT IN THE FORM OF A SONNET CORRECT SYLLABLES AND ALL?????
i’m atheist and not supposed to believe in you, you god.
Kathryn Bigelow, director of The Hurt Locker, is the only woman EVER to win a Best Director Oscar. Only 4 women have ever been nominated. Women made up only 6% of Directors for the top movies of 2013. There were NO female nominees for directing, cinematography, film editing, writing (original screenplay), or music (original score) during last year’s Academy Awards.